Director RCEME Awards
Click here for the 2019 D RCEME Awards Instructions. Upon completion of the Regional Boards, each Region is to forward their respective winner’s file to the SO RCEME to enable the conduct of the National Award Board.
The intent of the Director Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (D RCEME) Award Program is to foster esprit de corps and recognize outstanding efforts by members of the Corps of RCEME Community and RCEME affiliated Army Cadet Corps.
An annually established Board within each of the Regions will select their respective winners. It is the responsibility of the Senior Regional Representative (senior officer) in each Region to manage and advertise the Awards Program. Click here to see who the representative is for your region.
2019 – Winners
National Winner: Cpl Calvin Kelly
National Cadet Winner – Sgt Kelsey Miller (3036 Sackville Lions)
National Cadet Runner up – MWO Jacob Dubeau (Corps des cadets 376 College de Beauport)
Reserve Craftsman Winner – Sgt Bernard Caron (35 Svc Bn)
Retiree Winner – Sgt (ret’d) Randall Titus
- Atlantic Region including Royal Canadian Navy (East) – MCpl Rebecca Barron;
- Quebec Region – Ms. Laura Monaco;
- Central Region – Cpl Calvin Kelly;
- Western Region including Royal Canadian Navy (West) – WO Chris Nightingale;
- Training Systems – Ms. Helen Rowen;
- Royal Canadian Air Force – Cpl Ryan Wade;
- Northern Region & Operational Commands – Maj Tom McCombe; and
- NCR – No nominees.