RCEME Corps Fund
The new RCEME Corps Fund was established on 1 Jan 2016 in order to gather the entire family within one construct in the place of the previous Branch/Corps Fund, the EME Association, the RCEME Association (including its Light Aid Detachments) and the RCEME Association (Western Canada).
The Constitution of the RCEME Corps Fund is the governing document for the Fund and contains all of the information concerning its governance, administration, membership and benefits.
I am pleased to announce the selection of the RCEME Corps Fund Retiree Board of Directors (BOD) members. This marks the completion of a critical stage in achieving the 1 January 2016 stand-up date of the formation of a strong, unified, all ranks, merged RCEME community consisting of the RCEME Regular Force, Reserve and retirees.
The RCEME Corps Fund Retiree BOD members are:
- Deputy Chair CWO (Ret'd) Art Rest
- Chair Fundraising Committee BGen (Ret'd) Bill Brewer
- LAD Representative Col (Ret'd) Tom Temple
- LAD Representative MWO (Ret'd) Wilkins
Members of the Board serve a two year term.
The Fundraising Committee will also include members: MWO (Ret'd) Ken Osborne and WO (Ret'd) Tex Leugner and can be expanded as required.
On behalf of the Corps, I would like to thank all those who submitted their names to volunteer to serve on the Board. The quality of the submissions were outstanding.
The formation of the merged RCEME family constitutes an historic milestone for the Corps; a Corps which enjoys an enduring, proud and deep history and heritage.
Arte et Marte
The Board of Directors
- Chair: Col J.P.S. McKenzie
- Deputy-Chair: CWO (Ret'd) A. Rest
- Administrative Committee Chair: LCol L.R. Dencsak
- Heritage Committee Chair: Col R. Dundon
- Fund-Raising Committee Chair: BGen (Ret'd) B. Brewer
- Light Aid Detachment Network Representative (officer): Col (Ret'd) T. Temple
- Light Aid Detachment Network Representative (NCM): MWO (Ret'd) J. Wilkins
- 4th Canadian Division Representative: Cpl M.J.F. Brosseau
- 2nd Canadian Division Representative: Maj. R.S.J. Levac
- 3rd Canadian Division Representative: WO J.R. Peters
- 5th Canadian Division Representative: Lt P.H. Ho
- RCAF and RCN Bases Representative: CWO J.P. Richard
- RCEME Reserve Representative: Vacant
- Training System Representative: CWO J. Saunders
- National Capital Region and Operational Command Representative: CWO M. Walhin
- the RCEME Colonel-Commandant:
- Secretary-Treasurer: Capt G.S. Dzeoba
Minutes of Meetings of the Board of Directors (BOD)
Apply for a Bursary
Only members of the RCEME Corps Fund may apply for a Bursary. Click here to apply (coming soon). The Bursary Marking Guide can be seen here.
Apply for a Benevolent Loan or Hardship Grant
The intent of these two benefits is to provide a loan and/or grant to members who are in financial distress and/or who experience personal hardship. The Benevolent Loan, which would normally not exceed $5000, will be offered interest-free, with repayment terms to be determined by the Administrative Committee, but would normally be repaid within a maximum of five years from the date of the disbursement of the funds, whereas the Hardship Grant, which would normally not exceed $1000, is not required to be repaid. To apply for a Benevolent Loan and/or Hardship Grant, either for yourself or on behalf of another member, please download this form and submit it as follows:
- Serving Members - through the member´s chain of command to the Corps Adjutant
- Retired Members - directly to the Corps Adjutant