Regional and National Award
The Director RCEME Regional and National Awards are presented annually to a deserving Regular or Reserve military member of the Corps of RCEME or to an associated civilian employee. The award recognizes:
- achievement or performance that is outstanding in nature and which has contributed significantly to any aspect of Corps of RCEME activities (may result from a unique occurrence); or
- exemplary performance that is not adequately recognized by any other incentive awards.
For 2018, the Regional winners will receive $200 and a framed certificate. The National winner, of the best of those receipts will receive an additional $500 with a framed certificate.
Each region will establish a board that will select their Regional Award recipient. No group submissions will be accepted. The Senior Regional Representative in each region will be responsible to manage and advertise this program.
Upon completion of the regional boards, each region will forward their winner’s file to the SO RCEME no later than 15 March 2018. A National Award Board will convene to decide the National winner. It will be chaired by D RCEME and composed of COS RCEME, RCEME Corps SM, Colonel Commandant, and an OA/AOA/D AOA representative from each occupation.
Nominations are to be submitted in the following format:
- Last name, given names, rank, occupation;
- unit, present employment;
- proposed citation (should include a description of the meritorious achievement);
- narrative in support of the contribution to the RCEME Corps structured IAW the nomination criteria;
- recommendations; and
- concurrence/remarks of the Commanding Officer.
The nominations are not to exceed two pages and must be printed in Times New Roman font size 11.
Applicants will be recognized for their excellence IAW the criteria here.
The evaluation period will be from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.